| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Muskegon, Mi in August is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 86.6mm (3.4in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 13:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Muskegon, Mi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Muskegon, Mi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Muskegon, Mi:
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 152.8 kms (94.9 miles) NW
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) WNW
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 136.2 kms (84.6 miles) W
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 134 kms (83.3 miles) WSW
- Chicago/ 0'Hare, Il, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) SW
- South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In, Usa - 163.2 kms (101.4 miles) S
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 183.4 kms (114 miles) NE
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 136.8 kms (85 miles) NE
- Hart, Mi, Usa - 94.8 kms (58.9 miles) NNE
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa - 85.6 kms (53.2 miles) NE
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 103.2 kms (64.1 miles) E
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 169.4 kms (105.3 miles) E
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 67.4 kms (41.9 miles) ESE
- Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa - 111.3 kms (69.2 miles) SSE
- Hillsdale, Mi, Usa - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) SE
- Coldwater, Mi, Usa - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) SE